Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I wonder if anyone is here..

I wonder if anyone still has my blog in their reader..

I just had to write on the occassion of my babies' FIRST BIRTHDAY.

Oh.My.Gosh.  Seriously.  i have been a mom for one year??  It went by so fast.  It seems like so long ago that I was pregnant. Wait.. I think those are contradictory statements.  It went by so fast, yet it was so long ago. Weird.

Seriously... the first four months were like four years, but I would say since then, it's gone by pretty fast. 

I started this blog when I was going through IVF treatments, because I was DEATHLY afraid of needles.  The women I met through the blogosphere helped me on my journey SO MUCH and I do still frequently read their blogs and everytime I think.. I should write.. I should update.  That was fun back then, I shoudl do it again.

So, if you still read, here's your chance to ask any question you want.. or pick a topic from the below list, and I PROMISE I will write about it.

1. My birth story
2. What I got my kids for their first birthday
3.  Twins - the top three ways I survived the first year
4. What kind of mom I am

Ok, I'm going to be seriously sad if I get no comments, so if you got this far, please vote or ask a question, or at least say hi in the comments.

10 comments:

One Blessed Momma! said...

Happy birthday to your twins! I'd love to hear what you did for their first birthday party. My g/g twins first birthday is the end of next month and I need ideas :0) And congrats to you for surviving your first year. I know for me it will be quite a feat :0)

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I would love to see posts on all of those topics. I would also love to see photos.

sunflowerchilde said...

I am here, and would love to hear how to survive the first year with twins. Even though I'm almost there as well.

sarah sophia said...

Hi! Would love to hear more on all those topics. You're a great MOM. Can't wait to celebrate.

Flower said...

Hey girl...I'm still reading from time to time...really don't keep up my blog.. But yes...we have been moms for a year. Time is flying!

Courtney said...

I'm so happy you posted! I vote for the birth story and pictures! (but not necessarily pictures of the birth...ha!). Welcome back.

marilyn said...

Happy birthday to your babies!! Congrats. I would love to hear how you are as a mom. I just got two embryos today in my transfer. I am a little in shock. But that is what my doctor said was best.. also, I would love to hear about again how you survived the dreaded needles. I have to say after my first PIO, I am dreading going back in the same hip..it is pretty sore

'Murgdan' said...

Hi! Glad to hear from you!

Heather said...

I'd love to hear about all of those things. :o)

Chrys and Mike said...

any and all!

chrys